Hello all! Having run a curious eye over the trials and triumphs of other bloggers, I have decided to submit to a quirky reading challenge in 2013. Yes indeed folks, I have signed on the dotted line to participate in the “What’s In a Name?” reading challenge over at Beth Fish Reads.
The requirements of this challenge are as follows:
Between January 1 and December 31, 2013, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Deep down True, The Girl Below, The Diva Digs up the Dirt
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title: Loose Lips Sink Ships, The Knife of Never Letting Go, Breadcrumbs
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: A Feast for Crows, A Wedding in Haiti, Cocktail Hour under the Tree of Forgetfulness
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Burning for Revenge, Fireworks over Toccoa, Catching Fire
- A book with an emotion in the title: Baltimore Blues, Say You’re Sorry, Dreams of Joy
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Book of Lost Fragrances, The World We Found, A Discovery of Witches
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category.
Honestly, those categories just beg to be conquered, don’t they? I’m looking forward to digging up some very devious and creative tomes to meet the criteria. Suggestions will also be very welcome.
If you would like to join me in this challenge, you have plenty of time to mosey on over to Beth Fish’s place and jump in with both feet.
Until next time,