It’s head-bloating time again friends, as ideflex over at Across the Bored (love a good punny title, me!) has seen fit to honour me with not one, but a whole bouquet of awards! Thanks!
The three awards comprising the bouquet (and their associated obligations) are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select and nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Tell the person who nominated you (and the rest of the world) 7 things about yourself
The Best Moment Award Ethos and Rules:
Awarding the people who live in the moment
The noble who write and capture the best in life
The bold who reminded us what really mattered
Savoring the experience of quality time
- Re-post the badge and acknowledgement completely with an acceptance speech (either a video or written post)
- Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers worthy of the award
- Notify them of the great news
The Sunshine Award Rules:
- Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 other wonderful bloggers
- Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog
- Link the person who nominated you
So really, there’s quite a lot to get through. Firstly, the bit everyone is most interested in – those lucky and talented few to whom I will pass the torch. Instead of choosing 15 bloggers, I have decided to choose 5 extra special ones (because 5 blogs multiplied by 3 awards equals 15) that immediately sprung to mind when contemplating the award images above. They are:
WhY.A.Not? (Did I mention I love a good pun?)
Congratulations mates and thanks for all the great work you do. Feel free to choose one of the above awards or take all three. Or, if you’d prefer, you’re welcome to a Gargie Award (details relating to which can be found here!).
Alright. To the business. Instead of telling you seven things about myself and answering ten questions I will tell you about a plan that has been formulating in my mind recently…..
Fiction in 50….
No doubt someone is already doing this, but I plan to begin regularly posting some short fiction on a given theme….but each story must be completed in 50 words or less. I’d love to hear what others think about this plan and whether they’d like to join in.
But enough from me. Congratulations again to my bouquet recipients, and thanks again to Across the Bored for thinking of us here at the shelf.
Until next time,
Bruce (he of the big head)