Everyone get your glad rags on because it’s time once again for the Kid Lit Blog Hop!
As you can see, I’m a bit excited because I have donned my special, first-time-ever, KLBH Co-Hosting Hat! For those of you who have never participated before, the KLBH provides a platform for any blogger who has ever had anything to say about children’s books (or literacy, or literacy-related activities) to hitch their post to the hop, so others can share in their wisdom (or wit, or wonder, or wordiness). In the same vein, the hop is a great place to visit if you have any interest in children’s books (or literacy, or literacy-related activities, or wit or wonder or wordiness!).
SO JOIN IN IF:
– you get a little thrill every time a new visitor pops by your blog
– you can’t go past a good linky party without considering how you can bend at least one of your posts to fit the rules
– you want to be part of a cheerful, all-species-inclusive, community of bloggers with an interest in kid lit!
Now that I’ve convinced you, you can read more about the hop and its guidelines below, and right at the end of the post is the linky so you can toss your own funky, fashionable, kid-lit-related hat in the ring!
See you round the hop!
Bruce (KLBH Co-Host. With hat to prove it.)
Welcome to the 22nd Kid Lit Blog Hop. The Kid Lit Blog Hop takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. We have managed to create a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read. So, you are more than welcome to link in and take some time to make some new friends.
Please join me in welcoming back our co-hosts for this Hop, Bruce from The Bookshelf Gargoyle, Victoria Simcox – author of The Magic Warble and The Black Shard, Stacie from BeachBoundBooks. A big, big welcome to all of you! Please be sure to give each of our hosts a visit to say a quick hello and we’ll be sure to visit you right back!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
<div align="center"><a href="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*
1. We ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we’ve added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick “follow” or “like” that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! 🙂
Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews Twitter * Facebook
Jaymie @ Snacks for Max Twitter * Facebook
Sue @ Kid Lit Reviews Twitter * Facebook
Katie @ Youth Literature Reviews Twitter * Facebook
Julie Grasso, Author/Blogger Twitter * Facebook
Cheryl Carpinello, Author / Blogger Twitter * Facebook
Bruce @ The Bookshelf Gargoyle Goodreads * Facebook
Victoria Simcox, Author Twitter * Facebook
Stacie @ BeachBoundBooks Twitter * Facebook
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…